Read the article in Point: here
An advertisement for the Swedish furniture manufacturer online catalog promotes a non-digital “bookbook”, but it will not be broadcast in France.
Read the article in Point: here
Naturally, MGallery choses Prestimedia as an expert in mobile app solutions forf high-end brand image. Prestimedia offers responsive solutions for computer, tablets and smartphones users without compromising on the user experience.
MGallery, the Collection of memorable hotels by Accor. Through its architecture, design, services, each hotel giftedly stages its personality and unique story … However, without exception, they invite the traveller, in search of originality, to experience unforgettable moments, immersed in emotion, and all draw their inspiration from one of the three atmospheres specific to the Collection. Some of them, powered by their “Heritage”, highlight their past filled with history … Others offer their guests a relaxing retreat at the seaside, at the countryside, in the mountains or even in the heart of a metropolis …These are the “Serenity” hotels. And last, but not least, others reflect an aesthetic universe, a design, a style, the “Signature” of a well-known figure having contributed to their building or design.
The Brochure mobile app contains with videos and photos slideshows accessible to tablet and smartphone users.
Quick Note about “Pays de la Loire”: Pays de la Loire is a French region located in the central west part of the country. In their goal to promote tourism and attract investor, this institutional client chose Prestimedia mobile App development services to provide an information-rich, yet pleasurable, experience to their audience of individuals and businesses.
Operating in over 80 countries, Bouygues is a French industrial group with various lines of business in the field of civil engineering (Bouygues Construction, Bouygues Immobilier, Colas), telecommunications (Bouygues Telecom), and the media (TF1).
It is also the main shareholder of Alstom.
Bouygues relies on its annual institutional publication L’abrégé to present the Group’s multimedia business card: key indicators, major operations, main results of the previous year, etc. Videos and photo albums of the year facilitate learning more about the areas of expertise and corporate actions in images.
The guide to the major establishments of Bouygues Groupe worldwide provides access to the coordinates of the main group companies at international level and, by geographical area, to the major references of its Civil Engineering Division branches.
This tablet app targets everyone and, in particular, customers, investors, shareholders, talented young people, journalists and partners of the Group Bouygues, which are its best ambassadors worldwide.
Mobile App solutions chosen by Bouygues SA are available through the links below
Lapeyre, home design expert, accompanies you in all your projects for home wherever you are with the Lapeyre app!
To be successful in relation to all your home design projects:
– Our comprehensive 4 catalogues: Outdoor carpentry; Foundations and floors; Kitchens; Bathrooms and tiling. Lapeyre catalogues have been designed for inspiring, advising and putting forth trends and innovations tailored to the needs and budgets of each and any of us.
– Current promotional offers: take full advantage of immediate discounts on your projects.
– The closest Lapeyre store to your location and you have direct access to the route, the opening hours and telephone numbers of each store to find our sales assistants who will accompany you throughout your project.
– Lapeyre services aiming to simplify all your projects. We have developed and designed all our services with you in mind, for those who are looking for solutions tailored for your house improvements, who don’t necessarily have the know-how of tinkering or for those who need funding.
– Project data sheets: these explain and illustrate step-by-step the measures taken for the renovation or building. Stairs, closets, interior doors, windows… regardless of your site, see the corresponding sheet to be sure not to make a mistake before placing your order.
– Video tips: will help you choose well and implement step by step the space layout and the installation of your Lapeyre products.
– Pro area: exclusively available for Pros with username and password on Lapeyre Pro website. Customised and dedicated area, it encompasses all the advantages reserved for professionals.
iOs and Android Apps development completed by Prestimedia for Lapeyre are accesible from the links below
Thanks to Metro.fr Ecommerce mobile App, your wholesaler METRO is accessible wherever you go.
From anywhere you can place your orders for any of the 15,000 references of the METRO Equipment offer.
Search products using the search engine or scan the barcode, view the product’s details data sheets and order and just a few taps.
To check out the Ecommerce mobile App developed for Metro Cash & Carry France, please, use the links below.
You got style?
With over 5,000 products, Maisons du Monde has a unique offer of furniture and furnishings in a variety of styles: classic, contemporary, romantic, special …
Thanks to our iPad application, you have now more options to inspire you!
Of course, you can order your favourite products or find the nearest store.
There are 230 in France and in Europe!
Moreover, stay connected with Maisons du Monde by visiting our blog and staying in touch with our news on Facebook.
Check out Prestimedia’s iPad app development services chosen by Maison du Monde
With the tablet App for Contact Club Fnac, catch up on our offers and learn about the renewed offers reserved especially for you.
CONTACT, the privileged meeting of Club fnac members now directly in a playful and interactive format.
The tablet iOs Android App development completed by Prestimedia are available through the links below:
This professionaB2B App let users browse through products, accessories and rice lists.
It also offer a unique feature: creating a selection of products to be directly placed for order through Viessman’s agency, or through stores.
A library containing the full Viessmann technical documentation is also available.
Visit the online store, create your personnalized lists and send it via email… everything is possible.
A map of France will let users find easily Viessmann regional agencies and their distributors.
The diversity of mass media has not been ignored, because a fast connection to all these sites is possible: Viessmann.fr, Viessmann Pro-access, Viessmann YouTube and Viessmann Facebook.
Check out Prestimedia B2B App development services as chosen by Viessmann through the links below